Liturghia Sfântului Grigorie
| Acest articol (sau părți din el) este propus spre traducere din limba engleză!
Dacă doriți să vă asumați acestă traducere (parțial sau integral), anunțați acest lucru pe pagina de discuții a articolului.
|Acest articol face parte din seria despre|
Ortodoxia de rit apusean
|Secolul al XIX-lea |
|Liturghia Sfântului Grigorie |
Liturghia Sfântului Tihon
Liturghia Sfântului Gherman
Ritul de la Sarum
|Vicariatul ritului apusean |
Societatea Sfântului Vasile
Biserica Catolică Ortodoxă a Franței
|Editați această casetă|
Format:Westernrite The Divine Liturgy of St. Gregory is one of the liturgies authorized for use by the Antiochian Western Rite Vicariate (AWRV). The AWRV's only authorized text of the Mass is found in the Orthodox Missal. The basis of the liturgy is the Tridentine Mass as it was celebrated by the Society of Clerks Secular of St. Basil (SSB), a formerly independent church that formed the basis of the Antiochian Western Rite Vicariate in 1961. It is also authorized for use within the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia (ROCOR). The Liturgy of St. Gregory has also been authorized for use by and celebrated within the Polish Orthodox Church, the Patriarchate of Moscow, the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia, and the Alexandrian Patriarchate.
Structure of the Ordinary
- The Preparation for Mass
- Kyrie eleison (nine-fold)
- Gloria in excelsis
- Collect of the Day
- Nicene-Constantinopolitan Creed
- Lord's Prayer
- Agnus Dei
- Prayers before Communion (including "I believe, O Lord, and I confess....")
- Holy Communion
- Prayer of thanksgiving after Communion
- Blessing of the faithful
- Last Gospel (Prologue of St. John's Gospel)
- The Divine Liturgy according to the Rite of St. Gregory as celebrated by the Antiochian Western Rite Vicariate.
- Orthodox Missal (Saint Luke's Priory Press, 1995)
- Saint Andrew's Service Book, 2nd edition (Antiochian Archdiocese, 1996)
- Review essay on the Saint Andrew's Service Book in St Vladimir's Theological Quarterly, Vol. 41 (1997), No. 2-3, pp. 249-268.