Anastasie din Sinai
| Acest articol (sau părți din el) este propus spre traducere din limba engleză!
Dacă doriți să vă asumați acestă traducere (parțial sau integral), anunțați acest lucru pe pagina de discuții a articolului.
He took up his cross according to the Lord's commandment, was tonsured, and became a monk, following the Lord willingly. He became a lover of the greatest struggles for virtue. He went to Jerusalem and, after he had venerated the saints and the venerable places, he came to Mount Sinai. There Anastasius found a group of monks who led a strict ascetic life, so he stayed and submitted himself to them as a servant. Thus he became very humble and received from God gifts of knowledge and great wisdom, through which he wrote the lives of holy fathers and composed edifying sermons. Anastasius eventually became abbot of the whole ascetic community at Sinai. He departed to the Lord full of years.
- We have the following understanding and opinion concerning those who receive the holy Mysteries of the Body and Blood of the Lord, that if persons have some small human sins that are readily forgiven, such as: being robbed [committing a sin] by the tongue or hearing or eyes or by vainglory or by sorrow or anger or such things as these, that once they rebuke themselves and make confession to God let them thus receive the holy Mysteries. We believe that the reception of the holy Mysteries for such persons is unto the cleansing of sins.
- Introduction to the Philokalic Writings of the Blessed Hesychios from Elder Basil of Poiana Marului: Spiritual Father of St. Paisy Velichkovsky
en:Anastasius of Sinai, după:
- Lives of the Saints for the Whole Year by St. Nicodemus of the Holy Mountain (18th century)
- St. Anastasius the New Moses, Abbot of Sinai (St. Pachomius Library)
- St. Anastasius Sinaita (1912 Catholic Encyclopedia)
- Life and Works of Anastasius at Anastasios of Sinai
- The Hexaemeron by Anastasius of Sinai at The Creation Project
- Review of Patrology: The Eastern Fathers updated information about Anastasius in Byzantinische Zeitschrift
- Wikipedia article
- Venerable Anastasius the Abbot of Sinai (OCA)
- The Venerable Anastasius of Mount Sinai (Prologue of Ohrid)
- Angels in the guise of saints in the Refutatio of Eustratius of Constantinople and in the writings of Anastasius of Sinai by Dirk Krausmüller (Gouden Horn 6,2)
- The Predetermination of Death: The Contribution of Anastasios of Sinai and Nikephoros Blemmydes to a Perennial Byzantine Problem by Joseph A. Munitz (Dumbarton Oaks Papers 55)
- What is the Mark of the True Christian? by St. Anastasius of Sinai
- Concerning the Holy Fathers in Sinai by St. Anastasius of Sinai
- Sermon on the Feast of the Transfiguration of the Lord by St. Anastasius of Sinai
- Hexaemeron by St. Anastasius of Sinai
- Quaestiones et Responsiones by St. Anastasius of Sinai
- Viae Dux by St. Anastasius of Sinai
- Sermones duo in constitutionem hominis secundum imaginem Dei by St. Anastasius of Sinai